On this page their is a Minecraft Free Download Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Minecraft game was released on May 2009, and was available for purchase and download on PC. Minecraft created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson is a sandbox video game and was later developed by Mojang. The building and creative aspects of Minecraft allow players to build variety of different cubes in a 3D procedurally to generate a world. Multiple gameplay modes are available including a creative mode in which players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, a survival mode in which the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a spectator mode in which players can freely move throughout a world without being affected by gravity or collisions, an adventure mode in which players can play custom maps created by other players, and a hardcore mode in which the player is only given one life. Other activities included in the game are exploration, crafting, resource gathering and combat.
Features of Minecraft Free Download
Following are the main features of Minecraft Free Download that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Got high detailed 3D models and imposing gameplay modes.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high resolution textures.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you start your Minecraft Free Download: Check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP /Vista /7 /8 /10.
- Hard Drive Space: 160 MB GB.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D, AMD Athlon 64 @ 2.6 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
How to Download & Install Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Before you start with your Minecraft Free Download
Remember to disable any of your antivirus [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Minecraft “. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.